Szabolcs Szasz wrote:
> BTW, this iowa stuff looks very interesting. Anyone used
> it with success?

I used it to implement a prototype simulating some portal functionality.
Basically just a lot of HTML pages and some logic flying back and forth,
nothing too substantial, like storing state to database or such.

I didn't look into sessions explicitly. I usually just created new pages
in IOWA which I'd extended to include some attribute (mostly the current
user) and assigned that explicitly. That probably is unnecessarily
cumbersome, but the simplest thing I could think of that worked. :-)

Once I found out that I needed to set the number of pages to cache up a
bit, so that the back button wasn't totally useless, I didn't run into
anything that a little reading of the examples didn't clear up. (Except
some wierd problem with <LINK> tags when I tried some CSS stuff.)

Hopefully someone has used it for something more serious :-)

--
(\[ Kent Dahl ]/)_    _~_    __[ http://www.stud.ntnu.no/~kentda/ ]___/~
 ))\_student_/((  \__d L b__/  NTNU - graduate engineering - 5. year  )