On Tue, Oct 01, 2002 at 01:55:00PM +0900, Bulat Ziganshin wrote:
> >> most of current overloading done for string/integer/self.type base
>
> MM> According to...?
>
> ruby distribution (see *.rb and docs about classes implemented in C)

So in order to change what most end programmers will never even look
at, a language's nature should be turned upside down, additions made
where unneeded, and features given up that are the very attraction to
it?

Doesn't sound like a great idea to me, but hey, I've been wrong
before, I might be wrong now.  Go ahead, nobody will prevent you from
grabbing the sources and modifying them.

And remember to tell everyone where you're going to move the
discussion, since it's clearly not related to this place anymore.

Massimiliano