On Sat, 5 Oct 2002 16:14:53 +0900,
Pe, Botp <botp / delmonte-phil.com> wrote:

>> Stefan Schmiedl [mailto:s / xss.de] explains

>> It seems to be a handmade replacement of the
>> fetchmail - procmail toolchain on linux.
>>
> Yes. I've seen procmail scripts, and they don't come close...
>
> I hope he'd share it though ;-)

Well, it's not that difficult ... when I upgraded
my box last week, the new version of fetchmail got
confused by something in the first message of the
mailbox, so I took a look at net/smtp.rb (IIRC),
and fumbled something together to take a closer look.

However, a simultaneously performed downgrade of
fetchmail did the job, too, so I stopped tinkering.

It is very easily doable, as long as your output
is easy to manage, like appending to different files.

Go on, do it yourself ... or investigate at RAA.

s.