Hi, I'm the author of amrita.

On Sat, Oct 05, 2002 at 12:23:34AM +0900,
 Lloyd Zusman wrote:

> I have a question about the excellent amrita-0.9.4 package, that I hope
> someone here might be able to answer:
>
> I need to have some instances of " " within my web page, but amrita
> always converts this to a space.  This is true whether that item exists
> within a template, or whether I pass it in as a replacement value.
>
> Is there any way I can tell amrita to leave my " " codes as-is?

I think this is a bug of amrita.

  require 'amrita/template'
  include Amrita
  t = TemplateText.new '<x>a&nbsp;b</x>'
  t.expand(STDOUT, true) #=> <x>a b</x>

The output should be same with the input with model data of 'true' .

I will fix it until next release. I hope this is the last bug and the
next release be RC for 1.0 .

--
Taku Nakajima