WnsXFormer converts a text file describing a weekly news summary (as might
be prepared for mailing list) into RSS 0.9 and an E-mail message body.

I wrote it to help me do the ruby-doc mailing list weekly summary, and
cleaned it up enough (wrote code comments, mostly) for public distribution.
If you're writing and distributing a mailing list weekly news summary then
this might reduce your work. See the RDoc at
http://jamesbritt.com/WnsXformer/doc/.

Download the tar file from http://jamesbritt.com/code/

It's not something I expect to continue working on, more a set of quick
files that just make life easier, but given the looming plethora of mailing
lists some folks may find it handy.

James