Rather than debate lsit splitting, which is already a reality anyway,
someone please focus on (or provide) a one-stop source for subscribing
to all of the lists of one's choice. One should not have to go all over
the net to find out about and subscribe to (if they choose) the lists
they want or need to be on. :-)

Regards,

W. Kent Starr