On 10/2/00, SUGIHARA Hiroshi (SuHi or SugHimsi) wrote:

>The traffic of rich & powerful features and/or functionals of Ruby
>is well controled, founded on its general design policy:
>                be object-oriented.

     "Ruby's object oriented philosophy and design makes its powerful features
      easy to understand and implement."

Or something like that.  (I have no Japanese).

If you want to drive home the point a bit, I suppose you could say:
     "Ruby's pure object oriented ..."

If you  want to sound a bit more formal, I guess:

     "Ruby's design and philosophy is purely object-oriented; as a result its
     powerful functions and features are easy to understand and implement."

I'll shut up now and go back to learning the (computer) language.
--
Tony Reed
<Callus / Sympatico.CA>