Hi,

I did not commited redist files in the repository.
Sorry for your inconvenience.

> I then copied the "redist" directory from the SOAP4R 1.4.7
> release and tried
> again.
> this is the output:
> chmod 0644
> /usr/local/lib/ruby/site_ruby/1.7/wsdl/soap/webrickStubCreator.rb
> ../redist/soap/httpserver.rb ->
> /usr/local/lib/ruby/site_ruby/1.7/soap/httpserver.rb
> chmod 0644 /usr/local/lib/ruby/site_ruby/1.7/soap/httpserver.rb
> install failed!
> wrong number of arguments(1 for 0)

Just ignore this.  All files must be installed correctly.
I forgot to check-in _installedFiles which was used
by installer/uninstaller.  I'm sorry again.

You will encounter a trouble when you try to uninstall
SOAP4R next time.  Uninstaller won't be able to
detect what files are installed by itself because
Installer failed to save installed files information
(that is the error message you saw).

To uninstall manually, remove files in site_ruby/soap,
site_ruby/wsdl, and if you want, site_ruby/GServer.rb.

Regards,
// NaHi