On Wednesday, October 2, 2002, at 07:38 AM, Gavin Sinclair wrote:

> I don't want my tortuous experience of trying to get things working
> under this
> decidedly inferior development environment to be wasted, so here's a
> summary of
> (my) difficulties for the record:

Well, If you are doing this enough to justify spending the bucks, you
can get a Mac, Moto's Codewarrior compiler, a garage sale PC and cross
compile. You can even tell Codewarrior to be link compatible with MSVCC
on the PC side.

The advantage is that you can work on multiple targets at once.
--
Conversation, n. A flair for the display of the minor mental
commodities, each exhibitor being too intent upon the arrangement of