Hi Matz,

The rule below is not a complete one, is it?  As it seems that they are
not special after "variable indicators" either:

$if = %q<unless>    # well, unless here is really within string quote
class MyClass
	@@case = 'MyClass'
	def initialize
		@while = 'hello'
		puts "#@while from #@@case"
MyClass.new    # >> 'hello from MyClass'
puts $if       # >> 'unless'

Regards,

Bill