From: Jon Babcock <jon / kanji.com>
Subject: [ruby-talk:5222] Re: Ruby Book Eng tl, ch1 question
Date: Mon, 2 Oct 2000 18:55:29 +0900

> How about this translation?
>
> Because all of Ruby has been designed with the principles of object
> orientation in mind, the classification of its rich and powerful
> functionality is easy to understand.

nice. :-) i like it.

i've been thinking about it after I sent my prev. mail. and thought
that your original was pretty good.

i guess we have to wait matz to explain what he ment but, IMHO, the
point is 'classification of functionalities'.  and the classification
was organized by oo manner.

so here is what i came up with: (alot like your original...)

"object orientation principle helps Ruby to classify(organize) its
rich and powerfull functionality in an easy to understand manner."

sorry for the confusion caused by my poor english... :(

regards,
--
        yashi