> As I ponder over the list of topics below, I wonder if people would
> be interested in distributing the load of RWN?  if each mailing list
> had 1-3 'correspondents', a much more detailed RWN could be
> cooperatively produced ... any thoughts?

I'd be down for doing that on the lists that I had a key interest in.
Would there be any interest in having me toss out a small scheduling
app that'd help ensure that there was someone on duty for each list?
I know there are times that I go dark and would need to pass the hat
to the next person in line. -sc

--
Sean Chittenden