> PS If in one weeks time I haven't heard of any objections, I will
> wholesale create all of these lists above plus any other suggested
> lists and toss them on rubynet.org along with an updated site and
> links pointing to all of the lists, descriptions of the lists, and
> archives.  Searchable archives I'll be able to have up in a week or so
> after that.

I believe there is already a question of whether such lists should be hosted
by ruby-lang.org.  I would suggest that broad-topic lists remain under the
auspices of the ruby-lang.org umbrella, while independent lists be reserved
for application-specific topics (e.g., the DRuby or  REXML lists).

James