Hi Albert,

Totally agree.  As in one of my previous posts, I will do the "shortcut
convenience" myself when the time is available (I don't think it is
difficult at all).

Regarding recruiting, well, I don't know; but when someone else posts a
similar idea, I immediately throw my support... (recruiting, supporting?)

Regards,

Bill