Hi All,

I see a lot of these discussions, and to me personally, they are good
signs of Ruby's "growing pains".  But really, they are good signs that
more and more people find that Ruby is useful and practical.

On the practical side, are there any official guidelines on what are
acceptable and unacceptable to be posted in this newsgroup?

If there are no, then probably the best (if not just simply the
easiest) way for now is if people can state the title of the thread
clearly.  For instance, I don't do web-related development at all, but
those discussions do not bother me; I just skip them and move on...  :)

Regards,

Bill