Hi Bulat,

I think that is exactly the point.  At least one ruby-to-c translator
exists (rb2c) now, but no matter how intelligent it is, it cannot match
the programmer's intelligence (especially in a dynamic typing environment
like Ruby).  Therefore, as we have discussed all along, if we just can
have some "hints" on the type of the variables, I think any ruby-to-c
translator can further be optimized to eventually approach the speed of C.

Regards,

Bill