Hi,

I think all the combinations are possible.  For an example of dynamic type
without gc, we can take Python, disable its internal reference counting,
and just manually call "delete" (which is a keyword in Python) for any
object that will not be needed anymore.  It sure will look ugly, because
even for local/temporary variables, we have to "delete" them.

Regards,

Bill