Hi,

Isn't that in the current Ruby (1.6.7) the memory area is already managed
in the 'VALUE *ptr' member of struct RArray?  Are you also suggesting to
remove both 'len' and 'capa' and using some C "sizeof" trick?  But then it
seems it is still only a saving of 8 bytes per tuple as compared to an
array (I don't think we can remove the 'struct RBasic basic' member).

Regards,

Bill