> Sorry James, I could have been a lot clearer in my wording. I knew about
> these pages (they are linked to from the beepcore.org pages too) but there
> is nothing available on source forge. I don't know what the status of the
> project is. It started May/July 2001, but nothing yet.

Thanks for pointing this out.  I checked the link to see if it was still
valid, but didn't look closely at the page.  The project offers four mailing
lists but no downloadable files.  I've update my listing to indicate the
project may be in limbo.  If anybody knows different, please let me know.

Thanks,

James