ZenTest and ZenWeb were just released. I announced these to several
lists including this one. I'm sure many of you got multiple copies. I
admit that is annoying. These releases announce my LAST announcements
to ruby-talk@. I'll be announcing only to announce / rubynet.org. I urge
every developer releasing ruby scripts, modules, or anyone having
ruby-related events to use this as your primary means of announcing
your information. It will cut down on volumes of email that we get and
make it easier to focus on the work at hand.