C> I assume that you are wondering if using ambiguity
C> resolution makes is a big change in the use of multi-dispatch?

 Well, apparently you have not seen where is the problem. The problem is
 easy to understand but difficult to solve : I'm stupid.

 For example, with this case :

pigeon% ruby -e 'def a(Array a, Object o) end; def a(Object o, String s) end'
-e:1: Possible ambiguous call [Array, Object] -- [Object, String] (NameError)
pigeon%

 It take me approximatively one hour to understand why it give an error
 message and another hour to find the case where it has a problem.

 If it don't give an error message, it will exist case where I'll not
 know what it do.

Guy Decoux