Hi,

The list looks pretty good.  Since the list in rwiki already started
earlier, should I just give my initial small list to it?  My only question
is, how do we submit a new candidate for the list?  (Also, please
translate the rest at your earliest convenience :)  Matz was absolutely
right; the next language to learn after Ruby should be Japanese :) )

Also, I cannot help asking this question.  Do people in Japan have their
own discussion group (in Japanese), in which case then the discussion in
comp.lang.ruby is only "half of the story"?

Regards,

Bill