Hello bbense+comp,

Friday, September 27, 2002, 12:16:47 AM, you wrote:

>>1) ability to declare several functions with different arguments

bclrS20tse> - - I don't view this a Pro.

ok. in Array * [] []= fill slice slice! - total 6 of 63 methods use
overloading

>>2) enhanced reliability because argument types declared explicitly,
>>not through dynamic using its methods

bclrS20tse> - - This is a con.

>>3) enhanced readability of program, self-documenting

bclrS20tse> - - This is only true if you believe 2 above.

bclrS20tse>   method overloading. If you really believe that type checking
bclrS20tse>   is that important, then you should probably be using another
bclrS20tse>   language.

you are not matz ;)

--
Best regards,
 Bulat                            mailto:bulatz / integ.ru