Hello bbense+comp,

Friday, September 27, 2002, 12:16:38 AM, you wrote:

bclrS20tse> - - It violates the spirit of Ruby. IMHO, anything that does

bclrS20tse>   raise ArgumentError unless ( foo.type? == String )

bclrS20tse>   does this as well. It short circuits much of the power of
bclrS20tse>   the language to allow people to use ideas they are comfortable
bclrS20tse>   with. It destroys much of the flexibilty of the language.
bclrS20tse>   If you really think you need those chains then you should
bclrS20tse>   be using another language.

well. say me exactly how many types you personally written which can
be used instead on Integer or String? yaraa don't have even one

bclrS20tse> - - Some thing that I would like to see more support for is
bclrS20tse>   the idea of Interfaces from Objective C.

it's the same

--
Best regards,
 Bulat                            mailto:bulatz / integ.ru