Just a note to say goodbye to all of you and thanks for all your help over
the last few weeks. Im getting spammed by arseholes within hotmail and lycos
and its getting me really pissed off, as im at work I cannot do anything
"harmful" :-)

Take it easy

Graeme Matthew
Analyst Programmer
Mercer Investment Consulting
Level 29, 101 Collins Street, Melbourne, VIC, 3001, Australia
Tel  - 61 3 9245 5352 Fax - 61 3 9245 5330
visit http://www.merceric.com

__

This e-mail and any attachments may be confidential or legally privileged.
If you received this message in error or are not the intended recipient, you
prohibited from retaining, distributing, disclosing or using any information
contained herein.  Please inform us of the erroneous delivery by return
e-mail.

Thank you for your cooperation.

ec03/04