GBanschbach / sandata.com wrote:

> But then I find out that the "interface" to Tk is very
> different........8-(.      Then I start to look for docs on how to use it
> .... you know,  like a tutorial.
>        I apologize in advance - a good tutorial is not a small project....
> but  the "tutorials"  for Ruby/Tk are SAD.    In fact, it would be more
> accurate to say that there aren't any.

You don't explicitly state which Ruby/Tk tutorial(s) you looked at, but
if I read between the lines it sounds like you're only considering the
Ruby/Tk chapter in "Programming Ruby". Here is one set of Ruby/Tk
tutorials by Kero that might be good for you:

	http://httpd.chello.nl/k.vangelder/ruby/learntk/index.html

Hope this helps,

Lyle