Hi,

I agree, but we have to be careful about the consequence of
multi-dispatch.  In C++, this was accomplised using name mangling of the
function; hopefully this needs not happen in Ruby.  But still, I think we
need to deal with how to resolve ambiguities in multi-dispatch, which I
think in C++, being a typed language, was complicated enough.

Regards,

Bill