make sure to look here to recycle some ideas.
http://www.rubygarden.org/ruby?RubyPresentations

Good luck with the presentation -- 10 minutes are very short,
but better than nothing.
Am Donnerstag, 26. September 2002 16:34 schrieben Sie:

--
-A.

Armin Roehrl, http://www.approximity.com
Training, Development and Mentoring
OOP, XP, Java, Ruby, Smalltalk, Datamining, Parallel computing, Webservices

Rubybuch: http://approximity.com/rubybuch/

I can't understand why people are frightened of new ideas.
I'm frightened of the old ones.
-- John Cage