Dear All,

I will be doing a short presentation on the ruby language for the
Computer Society at Durham University.

This talk is aimed at people who are not professional programmers for the
most part, and will most likely have some experience with perl. A few
people may have experience with python also. For this reason, the talk
isn't going to be in much depth.

I am thinking that my talk will briefly highlight what ruby is, why you
may choose to use it as appose to PHP/perl/python/java; and I expect a
little about mod_ruby, eruby, etc. (web applications)

My question is, do you think I should broach any other aspect of ruby
during this talk? Is there one thing about ruby that you would think is
important enough to mention in a light, perhaps 10 minute long talk?

Thank you,
--
Jonathan Dowland