Hi David,

It is a very good point.  How if I call it officially "Things That
Newcomers to Ruby Should Know"?

Should I start working now?  If yes, I need inputs from people, in
addition to my own searching through the web/this group.  If more
appropriate, probably people can send e-mail's directly to me.  I will
post the list periodically.  Also, if someone else wants to do the task, I
will be more than happy.

Regards,

Bill