Hi,

Actually I am thinking something more like Andrew Koenig's "C Traps and
Pitfalls" than Steve Summit's "C Programming FAQs".  The "When Trouble
Strikes" can be a good starting point, but it does not have things like
the different precedence between "!, &&, ||" and "not, and, or", which
seems to have tripped some people in the past.

Regards,

Bill