Greetings,
I am Mohammed Bello, Bank Manager of ORIENT BANK OF NIGERIA, Lagos
Branch. I have urgent and very confidential business proposition
for you. On June 6 1997, an American oil consultant/contractor with the
Nigerian National Petroleum Corporation, Mr. Barry Kelly made a
numbered time (Fixed) deposited for twelve calendar months, valued
at $25,000,000.00 (Twenty-five Million Dollars) in my branch. Upon
maturity, I sent a routine notification to his forwarding address
but no reply. After a month, we sent a reminder and finally we
discovered
from his contract employers, Nigerian National Petroleum
Corporation that Mr. Barry Kelly died from an automobile accident.
On further investigation, I found out that he did not leave a WILL
and all attempts to trace his next of kin were fruitless. I therefore
made further investigation and discovered that Mr. Barry Kelly did
not declare any next of kin in all his official documents, including
his Bank Deposit paperwork. This sum of US$25,000,000.00 is still
sitting in the Bank and the interest is being rolled
over with the principal sum at the end of each year. No one will
come forward to claim it. According to the Nigerian Law, at the
expiration of 5 (five) years, the money will revert to the ownership
of the Nigerian Government if nobody applies to claim the funds.
Consequently, my proposal is that I will like you as a foreigner
to stand in as the next of kin to Mr.Barry Kelly so that the fruits
of this old man's labor will not get into the hands of some corrupt
officials. This is simple I will like you to provide me immediately
with your full names and address so that the attorney will prepare
the necessary documents and affidavits, which will put you in place
as the next of kin. We shall employ the services of two attorneys for
drafting and notarization of the WILL and obtain the necessary documents
and letterofprobate/administration in your favor the transfer. A
bank account in any part of the world, whichyou provide, will then
facilitate the transfer of this money to you as  the beneficiary/next
of kin. The money will be paid into your account for us to share
in the ratio of 60% for me and 40% for you. There is no risk at
all as all the paperwork for this transaction will be done
by the attorney and my position as the Branch Manager guarantees
the successful execution of this transaction. If you are
interested,please
reply immediately via email. Upon your response, I shall then
provide you with more details and relevant documents that will help
you understand. Please observe utmost confidentiality, and rest
assured that this transaction would be most profitable for both of us
because I shall require your assistance to invest my share in your
country. Awaiting your urgent reply via email.

Thanks and regards.

Mohammed Bello