Hi,

I think from time to time there are discussions on things that people find
surprising in Ruby.  However, is there a formal compiled list of all such
things already?  I know that whether a feature makes it into the list
really depends on the programming background of the person, but probably
"some programming experience" is good enough to be a criterion, and
probably we want to be more on the safe side than being too restrictive.

The intention is not to debate the feature, but just to list the feature,
probably with some explanation.  Hopefully such a list can be really
beneficial for newcomers to Ruby.  If there is no such formal list, I
don't mind being a maintainer.

Regards,

Bill