----- Original Message -----
From: "Johan Persson" <tokikenshi / anime-genesis.com>

> There's a problem I've been fighting since last week. Check this piece
> of code out and tell me what's wrong:
>
> # snip
> @curLen.downto(1) do |i|
>   @snake[i].x = @snake[i - 1].x
>   @snake[i].y = @snake[i - 1].y
> end
> # snip
>
> @curLen is an integer with the value 20 and @snake is an array
> containing structures for defining coordinates. The snippet above is a
> part in a snake-clone where the element 0 in array @snake is the head
> which is feeded with new values each cycle. This piece of code
> controls the flow of coordinates for each point of the snake.
> Every time I run this code Ruby dies with no message at all.
> Help, please!
>
> -Johan Persson

I can't see anything wrong with your code, and I doubt anybody else will
either.  For somebody to find "the problem", you'll need to post enough code
that:
  - can be run
  - gives rise to the error you're talking about

That code should be a minimum.  So you need some rudimentary definitions for
@snake and @curlen.

Cheers,
Gavin