Hi All

Im trying to convert my perl knowledge to ruby but have a problem trying to
create a CGI upload script.

The apache logs files contain the following :

cannot generate tempfile `/tmp/CGI-3474997.10

This must be a ruby internal, as it obviously has something to do with the
path construct (ie /)
on Win32( sorry, but in the corporate world they still wont let you use
linux :-( )

Any ideas, I have thought of using a javascript function to translate the /
char to a \ for windows compatability, but then it means that my UI has to
handle language specifics

Cheers

Graeme Matthew
Analyst Programmer
Mercer Investment Consulting
Level 29, 101 Collins Street, Melbourne, VIC, 3001, Australia
Tel  - 61 3 9245 5352 Fax - 61 3 9245 5330
visit http://www.merceric.com

__

This e-mail and any attachments may be confidential or legally privileged.
If you received this message in error or are not the intended recipient, you
prohibited from retaining, distributing, disclosing or using any information
contained herein.  Please inform us of the erroneous delivery by return
e-mail.

Thank you for your cooperation.

ec03/04