I've been using some Ruby programs on NT to access data on Oracle and
MS SQLServer databases on two servers on our network. I've been using
ADO but I'd be happy with ODBC or some other interface as well. The
queries aren't fancy and there's not a whole lot of data being sent
around so speed isn't the primary concern.

Now I'd like to run the same scripts on a Linux box. Of course I don't
have ADO anymore but I can't seem to find a direct way to access
SQLServer. I've done some Google searches and found iODBC and unixODBC
but they don't seem to allow me to go to SQLServer directly.

What are my options?

Thanks much,
Andrew Queisser