I'm now working on porting a game called "Global Destruction" to my BBS
software.  The way this game is written (in C++) it has a datafile full of
text (it's about 107k worth of text..)

In my old language of Pascal, I would make this into a File of Records and
read it from the disk as I needed it.

Should i just marshall this, or what?  My instincts are to read it as I need
it... but my instincts don't work right in this language...

Thanks for the advice...

Mark

[---------]
 "I must hurry back to my comic book store, where I dispense the insults
rather than absorb them."
[---------]

NOTICE:  This e-mail and any attachment(s) may contain confidential and
proprietary information of Goss International Corporation and/or its
subsidiaries and may be legally privileged. This e-mail is intended solely
for the addressee. If you are not the addressee, dissemination, copying or
other use of this e-mail or any of its content is strictly prohibited and
may be unlawful. If you are not the intended recipient please inform the
sender immediately and destroy the e-mail and any copies. All liability for
viruses is excluded to the fullest extent permitted by law. Any views
expressed in this message are those of the individual sender. No contract
may be construed by this e-mail.