At Mon, 23 Sep 2002 16:17:58 +0900,
nobu.nokada / softhome.net wrote:

> Also in ruby-mode, fill-paragrah works so at a paragraph starts
> with "# " (note that blank is necessary after "#").

Indeed!  I had misunderstood :(

It may be a problem that fill-paragraph requires blank lines before
and after the paragraph to find a boundary of the paragraph.  In ruby
code, such blank lines make code height-longer...

By the way, what is easier way to prepare documentation in some
natural languages, e.g., English and Japanese, with RDoc?
In the case of RD, I can extract RD from a.rb by

  % ruby -e 'print if /^=begin/.../^=end/' a.rb

and then I translate it into Japanese.

-- Gotoken