At Mon, 23 Sep 2002 13:13:56 +0900,
Dave Thomas wrote:
> > I'll be converted to RDoc if I get known how to do same thing with rdoc.
>
> Your post shamed me into action, so...
>
> In the latest CVS, you can say
>
>    rdoc -1 something.rb | w3m -T text/html
>
> and you get some of the ugliest output I've ever produced (including
> bad links, I'm afraid). I just wanted to see how easy it would be to
> add.

Thank you very much!  It works.

By the way, does there exist any way to help me input comment?
To write comment for RDoc I must put "#" at beginning of each line.
It is boresome a little when I write a long documentation.

For example, in indented-text-mode of Emacsen, M-q (fill-paragraph)
completes "#" if "#"s occur at each beginning of first two lines of
the paragraph where cursor point presents.  Can something like this be
introduced in ruby-mode?

> To be fair, it actually looks pretty good when formatting the README
> file, but give it a load of .rb files and the overall structure seems
> to get lost. I'd welcome any contributions to make it look nicer.

I should use rdoc more and more before diving into rdoc internal.

Thanks,

-- Gotoken