GOTO Kentaro <gotoken / notwork.org> writes:

> But I prefer RD because rdtool's rd2 command dumps html to stdout and
> allows me to do
>
>   % rd2 something.rb | w3m
>
> with a text html browser w3m, which is similar to lynx or links.
>
> I'll be converted to RDoc if I get known how to do same thing with rdoc.

Your post shamed me into action, so...

In the latest CVS, you can say

   rdoc -1 something.rb | w3m -T text/html

and you get some of the ugliest output I've ever produced (including
bad links, I'm afraid). I just wanted to see how easy it would be to
add.

To be fair, it actually looks pretty good when formatting the README
file, but give it a load of .rb files and the overall structure seems
to get lost. I'd welcome any contributions to make it look nicer.

Cheers

Dave