On Friday 20 September 2002 02:48 pm, you wrote:
> Pattern of Mnemonic usage:
>
> multiple processes: use a single mnemonic process for, what's the
> buzzword?, the business logic? Of course this complicates things and
> is usually implemented as if accessing a centralised database.
>
> multiple threads: use mutex
>
> multiple users: make mnemonic file location adjustable on per user
> basis.
>
> YS.

Hello,
	I have done much research on object / relational mapping patterns. After all
that effort to get a clean object design, it just feels like I'm wasting my
energy. I end up reverting to some hybrid relational model.
I understand the concept of multiple threads, and the mutex class.
I have only experimented with a few examples of using Mnemonic.
How can I avoid using a relational database when Ruby is concerned?
Cheers, Oliver.