	charset="US-ASCII"
Date: Sun, 22 Sep 2002 22:11:51 +0300

Eger kemoterapi yada radyoterapinin  yan etkileri ile bogusan bir yakininiz varsa, ?z?lmeyin ancak bitkisel kanser ilaci Carctol'u yakindan tanimak i?in  zaman ayirarak asagidaki link'e tiklayin.
http://www.kanser-tedavisi.com
Listeden adinizin silinmesini istiyorsaniz bilgi / kanser-tedavisi.com  a bos e posta yollayin. Tesekk?rler

Hello, if you have got an acquaintance or a friend who is  suffering from the side effects of chemotherapy, please visit the site below to see the truths about alternative herb cancer medicine Carctol.
http://www.kanser-tedavisi.com/English_homepage.html
If you wish to be removed from our list, please send us an email at this address  bilgi / kanser-tedavisi.com   so that we may remove your name. Thank you.