Hi --

On Fri, 20 Sep 2002, Khurram wrote:

> Hey all,
>
> How can I check hash keys and values without case sensitivity?
> Specifically I'm referring to the hash ".has_key?" and ".has_value?"
> methods.  I believe these are case sensitive by default.

If you set the global variable $= to true, they will not be
case sensitive.  But neither will regex matches, so use with
caution.  (You can set it back to false of course.)

David

--
David Alan Black                      | Register for RubyConf 2002!
home: dblack / candle.superlink.net     | November 1-3