> Thanks. I have a idea on the search method. Actually, my problem is I have
no idea how to feed the input data to c program,(using ruby inline?)and output
the coverage(I try to add some c code into the c program to get the statement
coverage)to the ruby, some suggest me to use command line to input the data to
c program,but there is a problem
like that :
system "./triangle"    #call c program
foo xxxxx

program will excute the c c program first, and after it terminate, then will
excute the next line in ruby.

===== Original Message From "Bill Kelly" <billk / cts.com> =====