Hi,

>  My problem is generate a set of test cases automatically in Ruby, and use
> it to test the c program get the statement coverage which should be pass to
> ruby, the ruby program supposed to use a search method to generate the
> better test cases to test the c program again untill find the best test
> cases which can fullly cover all of the statements.. That means the input of
> c program should be generated from ruby and the result of statement coverage
> should be passed to ruby.

Perhaps you could post some sample "test" data to be fed to the 'C'
program, and an example of what the output data from the coverage
analyzer looks like. (?)

Do you already have an idea what kind of search method you plan to
use to cause the output from the coverage analysis to be useful
in adapting the generated input data toward increased coverage?

It sounds like a difficult problem in any language. :)

> Seems I should use rubyinline. Is there any one has suggestion about it? Or
> any other way to do it?
> Thanks.

Regards,

Bill