got that to work when its a read only assignment

but im still getting undefined method `projectName' for #<Project:0x25df690>
(NameError) even after commenting out all code

as in

def projectName=(val)
		#@data['prj_name'] = val if val
		#return @data.nil? ? nil : @data['prj_name']
end

and my here document is:

value="#{self.projectName}"></td></tr>

Cheers

Graeme Matthew
Analyst Programmer
Mercer Investment Consulting
Level 29, 101 Collins Street, Melbourne, VIC, 3001, Australia
Tel  - 61 3 9245 5352 Fax - 61 3 9245 5330
visit http://www.merceric.com