Hi, all,

SOAP4R/1.4.7 with WSDL4R/0.0.1 is out.
http://www.ruby-lang.org/en/raa-list.rhtml?name=SOAP4R

From Release note.

This version has these enhancements and bug fixes;

- Includes WSDL4R initial release.
  - Bare in mind this is an alpha level code. I wrote it
    halfway at half and a year ago, and wrote the rest part
    in half and a day. No comprehensive test, no strict
    syntax check, unfriendly error message, etc. Try it if
    you want, and find bugs in it.
  - WSDL4R can run under XMLParser for now. You might be
    able to let it run under NQXML/REXML if you know SAX
    programming well. How XML processor is used under WSDL4R
    is as same as under SOAP4R.
- Added xsd:short support.
- ::Float(double precision float in Ruby) is mapped to
  xsd:double now. It was mapped to xsd:float.
- Fixed a bug of year < 0 handling. B.C. 1 => -0001 in
  XMLSchema.
- Fixed a bug of exception serialization. Custam
  mappingRegistry was not used.
- Fixed a bug of regex for MediaType parsing.

CAUTION: This version requires [RAA:date2] version 3.2 or
later and [RAA:http-access2] version G. http-access2/G is
released in this week. Please make sure the versions you use.

I wrote a little "how to" thing for WSDL4R at
http://www.jin.gr.jp/~nahi/Ruby/SOAP4R/wiki.cgi?cmd=view;name=How+to+use
+WSDL4R

Regards,
// NaHi