Well, I've left it a little late again, but ...

We will be meeting at 1800 (6pm) on Thursday, September 19th, upstairs at the
Woolloomooloo Bay Hotel, which is at 2 Bourke St.  Food is available from
their bistro, which has quite a decent menu.

As with the first two meetings, we don't have any planned talks, but that
didn't stop us having some fascinating discussions last month ... everything
from embedding Ruby in games, to Ruby mode in vi, to futures trading on the
stock exchange :-).

Let's see if we can double the number of users again this time !!

If you're in Sydney, I hope to see you there.

Harry O.