Hi --

On Tue, 17 Sep 2002 dblack / candle.superlink.net wrote:

> Hi --
>
> On Mon, 16 Sep 2002, Jim Freeze wrote:
>
> > David:
> >
> > Did you ever find out how far from the SEA airport
> > to the conference center and hotel?
>
> No....  Can I punt this to the Seattle crowd?  (Hey,
> Seattle crowd, wake up -- it's 9:00 :-)  I'll try to
> look it up if they don't respond quickly.

OK, I guess they're asleep :-)

The airport is 13 miles south of downtown Seattle, and travel to
downtown (depending on means) takes 25-45 minutes.

Thus spake
<http://meetings.sixcontinentshotels.com/destinations/seattle/transport.html>.

David

--
David Alan Black                      | Register for RubyConf 2002!
home: dblack / candle.superlink.net     | November 1-3