Bruce Williams wrote:

> Is there a stylistic and/or technical reason that the ability to require
> multiple libraries on one line, such as:
>
> require 'mysql', 'yaml', 'ftools'
>
> has never been implemented-- or is it planning to be?

Perhaps it is this way for symmetry with load?
  http://www.rubycentral.com/book/ref_m_kernel.html#Kernel.load
I found myself moving alot of declarations back and forth between
require and load while working on a project using IOWA, changing things
at runtime by replacing a require on a template page with load and going
to the page in the browser.

--
(\[ Kent Dahl ]/)_    _~_    __[ http://www.stud.ntnu.no/~kentda/ ]___/~
 ))\_student_/((  \__d L b__/  NTNU - graduate engineering - 5. year  )